College Counseling Account:
- Naviance: Naviance allows students to search for colleges, keep a college list, sign-up for college information sessions, build a resume, research careers, study for the SAT and ACT and much more. All juniors and seniors have an account on Naviance. Contact your college counselor for access.
Standardized Test Prep:
Scholarships and Financial Aid:
- FAFSA – Free Application for Federal Student Aid- All senior families should fill this out on October 1st of their senior year.
- FastWeb – An online resource in finding scholarship to help you pay for school
- Big Future CollegeBoard Scholarship Search– An online resource to find scholarships nationwide
- Arizona Community Foundation– allows high school seniors and current college students throughout Arizona to apply for more than 100 scholarship awards online with one general application
- FinAid – An online source of student financial aid information, advice and tools
- Studentaid – Information about Federal Student Aid (FAFSA is part of this)
- Western Undergraduate Exchange – As a resident of Arizona you are eligible to request a reduced WUE (Western Undergraduate Exchange) tuition rate of 150% of the in-state tuition at more than 150 participating institutions in the West.
- College Scholarships.com – Online college scholarship search
- College Net Scholarship Search – Online college scholarship search
- Sallie Mae – Student loan information
- Google “wacky/weird” scholarships
- Check employers, civic organizations, religious affiliations, etc.
Military Colleges, Academies and ROTC:
Performing and Fine Arts: